Bench to Market: An Integrated Supply Chain Approach to Your Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) from Europe
Globally, the contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) market is experiencing transformational forces influencing its growth. The COVID-19 pandemic has given the much-needed impetus to digital transformation in the pharmaceutical industry. Digitization initiatives include predictive analytics, real-time data tracking, remote working, and end-to-end digital connectivity in supply chains to improve efficiency by increasing productivity and reducing downtime and costs. Organizations that adapt, or work with the right partners to navigate these changes, will continue to lead the market.
- The Future for Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations
- The Evolution of Products and the Development Cycle
- How to Simplify Drug Development and Manufacturing
- The Benefits of an Integrated and Agile Approach
- The Uquifa Model—From Development to Manufacture
"*" indicates required fields