Preparing for Next Generation (or Future) of Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
The biopharmaceutical industry’s success is being affected by drug pricing challenges, which have been intensified by the CoVID-19 pandemic, rising labor costs, and an unpredictable economic environment. The strain to upgrade legacy biopharmaceutical systems and processes, as well as incorporate upstream and downstream bioprocessing workflows, adds to the list of challenges to address.
Download this complimentary article to discover:
- The future biopharmaceutical manufacturing trends
- The move into error-free and flexible manufacturing
- 3M™ Polisher ST replacing chromatography column at scale
- Perspectives of biopharmaceutical industry leaders
- Digital technologies catapult to next-generation platforms