Cybersecurity, Visibility, and the Cloud: Transformation of the cyber-threat landscape and implications of the cloud on visibility
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region has accelerated in its cloud adoption to improve digital engagement with customers and users. A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan and Gigamon reveals that 53% of organisations have more than half of their enterprise workloads in the cloud. Efficient cloud monitoring is thus imperative.
In its most efficient state, cloud monitoring will account for not only threats, but visibility into cloud usage, variability of user count, utilization of tools, and overall cloud cost centres. This unobstructed view of the enterprise will enable IT leaders to achieve another important goal—the optimization of cloud operations.
- The state of cloud adoption in Asia-Pacific
- The importance of visibility — facilitating cloud observability
- The need for flexibility — stability in the face of growing complexity
- How to manage ROI and loss
- How to enable a more secure cloud
Download the Complimentary Executive Brief
"*" indicates required fields