Conquering the Budget Struggle for Contact Center Transformation
Frost & Sullivan’s latest research demonstrated that CX continues to be top of mind for companies across industries and regions. Besides dealing with COVID-19 issues, improving customer experience will be a top corporate objective from 2021 to 2022. However, budget and costs still get in the way. During a recent Frost & Sullivan webinar, CX industry leaders from Eventus, Allstate Insurance Company, MasterCard and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina shared powerful insights on how on new ways to improve customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) and reduce costs simultaneously.
Download this complimentary webinar executive summary to gain insights on:
- Starting the process of procuring funding
- Breaking down the complexity of contact centers
- Creating a business case for transformation in the long run
- Deflecting calls – good or bad?
- Benefits of gain-share partnerships