Market Impact of COVID-19: How to Respond, Reset, and Rebound
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy has business leaders in an unprecedented state of uncertainty. Decision-makers in companies and governments are struggling to understand the new challenges we face and to determine what course of action needs to be taken. Frost & Sullivan has mobilized its global resources to help. We are providing our clients with comprehensive scenario-based analyses on the global economy and key markets to help you survive the current crisis, re-evaluate your business strategies, and get back on a trajectory of growth.
We invite you to join Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Opportunity Briefing, “Market Impact of COVID-19: How to Respond, Reset, and Rebound” hosted by Mark Simoncelli and Aroop Zutshi, Frost & Sullivan industry and strategy experts. In this briefing, we will provide you with an actionable framework and recommendations based on our market insights and strategy expertise. We will address how you can rapidly prepare your people, processes, systems, and business plans to effectively lead them through the new hurdles and opportunities presented by the crisis. Finally, we will show you how to survive and prevail to achieve stability and long-term growth in your business.
Growth Implementation Solutions
Frost & Sullivan
Global President &
Frost & Sullivan
Key Questions this Webinar Will Answer:
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy?
- What industries are most impacted, and how does that affect your business strategies?
- What are the market scenarios you need to be aware of as you start making realistic changes to your strategy?
- What are the strategic considerations for leading your business through the crisis?
- How can you reset and reposition your business for stability and growth?
- What growth opportunities still exist in the market, and how can your organization leverage them?