Customer Experience Has Changed. Are Your Metrics Keeping Up?
Enhanced Performance Metrics Prove Integral to Customer Experience and Digital Transformation Strategies
The COVID-19 pandemic caused a temporary pivot in investment priorities in the contact center as millions of agents suddenly moved to remote work. Leaders were left with figuring out how to manage and provision for their newly dispersed workforce. In 2021 and moving forward, the focus has once again shifted to customer experience and employee experience. New tools and technologies to assist agents, and ways to measure and manage the workforce are now more important than ever.
However, just using standard key performance indicators such as average handle time or customer satisfaction scores, while important, are not enough. With a deep understanding that customer and employee satisfaction are interdependent, contact centers that want to thrive in uncertain times need to take a deeper look into the interwoven dynamics of performance metrics.
Download this complimentary visual white paper to discover:
- The mechanics of customer satisfaction
- How the changing workforce landscape is changing investment priorities
- How active contact resolution (ACR) sets a new bar for operational excellence
- Why happy agents make happy customers
- How Sharpen Technologies simplifies queue interactions and workflows to empower agents and increase customer satisfaction
Download the Complimentary Visual White Paper
"*" indicates required fields