DIGITAL HEALTH CREDENTIALS FOR COVID-19 AND BEYOND
The COVID-19 pandemic has decimated the economy and many businesses by preventing people from traveling and gathering safely in factories, offices, sports and entertainment venues, and many more places. The challenge ahead as we look to re-opening is not just a matter of how to re-open safely, but also how to stay open safely. Digital health credentials will play a pivotal role to allow guardians of all environments to evaluate and validate the entry of individuals against established criteria to safely reopen.
Download this complimentary visual white paper to gain insights on:
- Challenges to re-opening and staying open
- How digital health credentials enable re-opening safer and faster
- Control of personal data is central to digital health credentials
- Best practices in innovation: interoperability, governance and adherence to standards
- Case studies on blockchain systems being relied upon today across multiple industries