Becoming a Digital Enterprise Starts with a Digital Thread
A digital thread allows visibility of a product’s entire life cycle, including all the associated data, sources, and systems, to provide a wealth of intelligence that can drive process improvement, innovation, and a superior user experience.
Leveraging the digital thread—and its driver, digital transformation—is a necessary shift for enterprises that want to grow and remain competitive. Establishing digital continuity optimizes the use of valuable production data to ultimately enable a smarter process, one that provides better visibility and outcomes and offers significant cost savings and resilience in the long term.
In partnership with:
Download this complimentary article to discover:
- How to Design a Data Highway
- How Manufacturers Should Start This Shift
- How to Connect and Share Data
- An Integration Workaround: The Industrial Internet of Things
- How to Synchronize Disparate Teams and Systems
"*" indicates required fields