Why Media and Entertainment Companies Require an Intelligent Cloud Platform
The COVID-19 pandemic left a significant and lasting impression on the media and entertainment industry transforming users’ consumption patterns. To attract and retain subscribers and advertisers, media and entertainment companies need to leverage the vast amounts of data they collect on each viewer. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning functionality, companies can predict behavior and make accurate recommendations on a viewer-by-viewer basis.
However, such data-intensive applications require a robust and sophisticated cloud-based platform to support the entire data ecosystem with integrated artificial intelligence tools. Media and entertainment firms need a cloud platform that is robust, flexible, intelligent, easily accessible, and highly secure to meet today’s challenges and the unknown future.
- The Transformation of Media and Entertainment
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and its Impact on the Media and Entertainment Industry
- The Challenges for Media and Entertainment Companies
- How to Derive Value from Data
- How to Choose the Right Partner for Your Intelligent Cloud-based Media and Entertainment Solutions
"*" indicates required fields