Improving Patient Care with the Smith+Nephew LEAF◊ Patient Monitoring System
Most U.S. hospitals rely on clinician education, auditing and chart reviews rather than real-time, patient-generated data to remind staff to turn patients in order to prevent hospital acquired pressure injuries (HAPIs). However, these methods have proven ineffective in halting the spread of HAPIs in American hospitals, demanding that providers explore new technology solutions to address this significant challenge.
Download this complimentary white paper to learn more about:
- Growing problems of hospital acquired pressure injuries (HAPIs)
- Current methods of monitoring patient turning
- Using patient-worn sensors for better care
- Smith+Nephew LEAF◊ Patient Monitoring System
- Future plan to implement patient turn monitoring technology