How to Optimize Cloud Operations for the Best User Experience
The digital era calls for a new way to develop and implement IT strategy as businesses put cloud at the center of their transformation, where a consistent and secure application experience is critical. As experienced IT leaders have learned, the cloud is more than a place. It is the ‘glue’ that binds technology, processes, and teams in creating and delivering digital experiences. The right cloud strategy means establishing new, tailor-made operating models to align strategic objectives with technology profiles that span across a holistic landscape, and are not limited to public clouds.
The businesses that take a thoughtful approach to their cloud strategies are best equipped to weather times of uncertainty and to confidently deliver an optimal application experience.
Download this brief to learn why the best cloud approach should comprise:
- New, open technologies that span infrastructures
- Advanced automated processes that support accuracy and speed to market
- Common management tools that are interoperable and can be automated jointly
- Collaborative workgroups and roles to facilitate innovation and continuous improvements
- An end-to-end approach to application security that will help your company avoid incidents