What Now? Fill Your Lost Tradeshow Pipeline
With recent global health concerns, alternate ways of forming real connections is top of mind. Act Fast, Think Digital, and Go Virtual.
Learn from the experiences of others, participate in a live Q&A, and walk away with actionable strategies for your own organization.
- Short and long term strategies to keep your pipeline growing
- Alternate ways of forming real connections
- How to remain profitable in times of uncertainty
- Demand generation that keeps your sales team engaged and motivated
Watch the Webinar
"*" indicates required fields
Brand and Demand Solutions
Frost & Sullivan
Global Senior Director
Digital Strategy & Marketing Operations
Frost & Sullivan
Chief Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing & Customer Experience
NA Field Marketing
"The webinar was great and I hope I can take some of this information back to my marketing teams for some brainstorming sessions. Many of the ideas shared, are things we have already been either doing or working on, but what I picked up on is taking some of these and shaking them up a bit."
– Sr. Manager, Marcom-Events & Meetings, Thermo Fisher Scientific
"It was informative to understand what others are doing during this difficult time."
– Director, Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
"It confirmed what we felt we needed to do. Best advise, make sure you are being part of the solution, and have customer needs in mind."
– Ana Bravo, Marketing Manager, Nuance
"The biggest thing I took away from this is what one of the panelist said "reach people where they are at.” Will be utilizing that thought process as I move forward in these uncertain times."
– Melissa Johnson, Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Engagement, WESCO
"Webinar confirms that our plan to pivot to digital and virtual is the way to go."
– Jim Cassady, Director, Integrated Marketing, FARO Technologies, Inc.